Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ashley & Jed - Winter e-session

I had a great time photographing this fun loving couple's e-session and I'm looking forward to photographing their wedding this coming October. When I met with Ashley and Jed to discuss their wedding and e-session, Ashley knew right away she wanted a winter session. When we finally picked a day that worked for both of us, it turned out to be -17. For me that wasn't much of a problem since I'm not the one being photographed, I could bundle up nice and warm and not worry about what I looked like. I'm sure I was pretty scarey with my bandana. My only problem I found were that batteries don't last long in that kind of cold. Despite the chill, we were able to find some great places out of the wind and had fun regardless.
One of the great things we photographers get to do, is not only capture the two as a couple, but we also get to capture the emotions shared. How great is that?!

Don't forget, click on the images to see a larger view.















No comments: